1 VPN - the 1-touch Android VPN appApps / OneVpn
Android 1.6 to 2.3
A 1-click connect widget and app for Android VPN.
Easy to configure. Supports PPTP, L2TP and L2TP/IPSec CRT.
Smart looking widget displays the connection status of your VPN.
Automatic reconnect ensures you stay connected until you decide.
Monitors that connection is "alive".
Easy large scale deployment thanks to config files.
Available from Android Market (paid app).
Also available from our site.
For a single device license, just download the app and start using it. Free of charge.
For support please make a purchase of 5 license or more.
To purchase a license, use the below "Buy now" button.
For other payment alternatives, or other license questions, please contact us via email .
Want to know more? Take a look at the 1 VPN FAQ.
Want to know even more? Take a look at 1 VPN's how-to page.
If you wish to receive news about the this app, please submit your name and email below.
- Any requests?
The firmware for Galaxy devices starting with Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) have an incompatibility problem with 1 VPN. The problem is fixed, but the fix may need to be enabled manually. Conversely, if you have a Samsung device with a Custom Gingerbread ROM, you may need to disable the same fix. To enable/disable it do:
- 1 VPN>menu>Preferences
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Check/un-check "Fix for Galaxy with Gingerbread".
A short summary of all releases and Features they add.
Now you can add shortcuts to start/stop/restart a VPN. Cool!
Fixed issue with Samsung Galaxy devices and Android 2.3.3 and above.
- Minor bug-fixes.
- New icon.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed so that pinging works as expected.
- The default address used for keep alive pings is the default gateway, rather than the VPN server's address (which may be the same)
- Made it possible to specify which address to use for keep alive pings
- Keep connected, reconnect a VPN if it disconnects abnormally.
- Keep alive pings, with option to restart if no reply
- Tasker/Locale plugin, manage your VPN connections more automatically. Read more...
- New import/export function (useful for backup and restore) (see more here)
- Import from file
- Import from Clipboard
- Export to file
- Export to Email
- Added workaround for L2TP/IPSec PSK and L2TP Secrets.
- Added intents for starting, stopping and querying VPN
- Fixed some (probable) bugs
- Added support for L2TP/IPSec CRT.
- Disabled support for L2TP Secrets
- Disabled broken support for PSK and CRT.
- Added support for MAC-address licenses.
- Added evaluation time countdown to the title bar